Shop AvantGardenDecor Now!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Sustainable Craft.

        I have known Natasha for several years now, working together in health care, and I never knew how talented this young lady is. It was a chance encounter as we exchanged words on an extremely busy night in which she happened to mention, she is a Jewelry designer. Knowing how much I love hand crafted things and love to support local Artisans, I asked her if I could see her hand made jewelry.  She agreed and gave me a private showing of her gallery pieces, and I have to admit she's a natural.
     I have once again been inspired by the talents of everyday individuals, and Natasha has an amazing talent. It never seems to amaze me how the Lord always directs me towards individuals that are on the verge of making their dreams come true. Natasha started jewelry making as a hobby, however  Natasha, has a real passion and Artisan skill to her jewelry which is now becoming a part time business as her clientele grows. My Mum always said  follow your passion and you will be rewarded. And Natasha' is a perfect example of this of an individual who has followed her passion and it is just now paying off.  The following photos are just a few of Natashas' pieces.

                              

     The official launching of Natashas' Jewelry line, Beaded Jewels,will be on November 20, 2011.  Congratulations Natasha on your success.  Anyone wanting to inquire about her jewelry can contact Natasha at the following: email Nillis85@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment